We’re very much looking forward to welcoming our valued customers back indoors from Monday 17th May!
Outdoor tables from this point will be available on a first come, first served basis.
– Table bookings are for dining only, minimum main courses, not chips/snacks etc.
– The ‘rule of 6’ applies to all of our indoor space.
– You cannot book a table for ‘drinks only’ however we may be able to accommodate at the door on the day.
– You must NOT socialise with anyone who is not in your booking group.
– Table service only.
– Face masks or visors must be worn when not seated.
– All guests are politely reminded of their own responsibilities for social distancing and to follow displayed and given instructions.
– Please arrive for tables on time – unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a space for socialising ahead of your allotted time.
– We will utilise government guidelines and protect your sensitive information under our GDPR responsibilities.
We’d kindly ask that you follow these new rules, respect our teams and help protect our business.
Terms & Condition’s
We are an independent restaurant and rely on reservations being honoured. We kindly ask that should you need to make any amendments to your reservation that you do so as soon as possible. You can contact our reservations team on (01229) 583094, they will be happy to help.
Please do make us aware of any special requirements you may have along with any allergies or dietary requirements in your party and we will be happy to accommodate.
For all reservations, weekend reservations and special events, we require card details to secure your booking. These details are securely kept with a third party called Stripe and will only be charged if the cancellation terms are not met. We ask for 24 hours notice of a cancellation or reduction in numbers and reservations that fail to give this notice will automatically incur a £10pp fee. We will contact you a day or two prior to your reservation via telephone or email to confirm your booking, we are unable to hold unconfirmed bookings. We politely ask you to contact us if you are running late as we can hold tables for 15 minutes and will release it if we have not been contacted.
By making a reservation at The Rose & Crown you agree to our reservation cancellation terms.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Rose.
We offer AA 4 Star self catering accommodation and en-suite rooms, all of which are situated in the heart of the busy market and festival town of Ulverston, therefor handy for everything. All our accommodation is tastefully decorated to the highest standard.FIND OUT MORE
The Farmers Arms is an award winning pub, wine bar and restaurant located in the heart of the bustling market and festival town of Ulverston, situated opposite the market cross with views of the old cobbled streets. The perfect place to watch the world go by.FIND OUT MORE